COVID-19 Update from Cedar Hill Medical, PC
At Cedar Hill Medical, P.C., the health of our patients is our top priority. We would like you inform you of a few changes and updates that our clinics are making in order to keep you healthy and best manage your health concerns during the current pandemic that the coronavirus has inflicted.
As of Monday, March 23rd, 2020, our Bark River office will see well/healthy patients in the office and all sick patients will be seen in our “drive-through” clinic, which will be located at the back our of building. This clinic will operate from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday. This will better allow us to decide which patients need closer monitoring and expedited care. There will be signs directing traffic and numerous staff on hand to help you get the care you need.
Our Gladstone clinic will continue with a “well” side of the office and an “ill” side of the office in order to keep everyone healthy and safe.
As of Monday, March 23rd, 2020, both offices will be offering telemedicine visits for sick/ill patients. This will help us give care to patients who would rather not leave their home during this pandemic. Patients must have either a laptop/computer/tablet with a camera/speaker or a smartphone with camera/speaker. Please call our office to schedule a telemedicine visit with any of our providers. See below for a “how-to”.
- Call the office to schedule a tele-medicine visit.
- Visits scheduled in the morning will be called by 1pm and those in the afternoon by 4:45 pm.
- Our office will send you a text message or email with the invitation to accept the video chat.
- A telemedicine visit will take place via a video chat with a provider.
- Copays will be billed to the patient and insurance will be billed for the visit (just like a normal office visit).
- Any medications prescribed will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.