To All Patients,
Thank you for choosing Cedar Hill Medical P.C., Cedar Hill Bayside, or Cedar Hill Walk-In Clinic to provide for your health care needs! We are striving to improve the services we offer to you.
We are currently a patient centered medical home. A patient centered medical home is a model of healthcare based on a personal relationship between the patient, provider and the patient’s care team. Whatever the medical needs – primary, preventive care, acute care, chronic care, or end-of-life care – the patient has a medical “home”. A single, trusted provider and care team, through which continuous, comprehensive and integrated care is provided.
In order to best serve your needs, we must work as a team. Below is a description of your responsibilities and those of the provider.
- Make healthy decisions regarding your health
- Prepare for and keep scheduled visits or reschedule visits in advance
- Tell your doctor about any changes in your health status
- Take all medications as prescribed and follow the provider’s orders
- End every visit with a clear understanding of your provider’s orders, medications, treatment goals and follow up
- Ask questions if unclear
- Come to Cedar Hill Medical P.C. / Cedar Hill Bayside / Cedar Hill Walk-In Clinic or call for all medical concerns, unless it is a medical emergency
- Listen to patient’s health concerns, symptoms and questions
- Explain diseases, treatments and results in an easy to understand manner
- Assist patient in medical decision making based on current medical research
- Give clear directions about medications and treatments
- Send patients to trusted experts, when needed
- End every visit with clear instructions about orders, treatment goals, and follow up
- Keep all patient information private
- Provide 24 hour access to medical care, same-day and walk-in appointments, whenever possible
- Provide instructions on how to meet your health care needs when the office is not open
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8-5 EST. Tuesday, 8-6 EST. (Tuesday Bark River Location only)
Walk-In Clinic: Gladstone: Monday – Friday 9-6 EST
Bark River: Monday – Friday 9-5 EST
We look forward to working with you to maintain and improve your health.
The Providers and Staff at:
Cedar Hill Medical, P.C., Cedar Hill Bayside &
Cedar Hill Walk-In Clinic